Thursday, October 18, 2001

11 Letters

Received some mails (see bottom) talking about things relating to September 11 that were made up of 11 letters. So I decided to join in with this writing: 11 verses, each line with 11 letters:


11 Letters Mail

1. WTC bombings
Or 11 September.
Osama terror?
Where's proof?
US didn't show.
But all's sure.
Or are scared
(see Pakistan).

2. Why US picked?
And not other?
As an example,
your country
Switzerland?
US deserve it?
US arrogance?
Or was it just
blind terror?
Islam's abuse?

3. So who's right?
Islamic nuts
and Talebans?
Bush's Junior
and Israelis?

4. But who Cares?
Anyhow whack.
Retaliation.
Then crusade.
Then another
eye for an eye.
Afghanistan,
many will die.

5. Osama speaks:
Planes storm
keeps on till
Israel is out
of Palestine.

6. America says:
Rocket storm
will not stop.
No mid ground.
You're either
with us or not.

7. Now the US get
anthrax mail.
Osama repeat?
Al Qaeda guys
so fantastic?
Resourceful?
Or is that all?

8. Say my friend:
Everything's
in God's Hands.
All's so grand.

9. Ask my friend:
How shall the
insanity end?
Perhaps till
all lives' end?

10. So do nothing?
As we pretend,
everything's
In God's Hands?

11. But I wouldn't
let's pretend.
Me & my friends,
a Gandhi said
we are a part
of the change
we wish to see.

Just 11 letters.....


At 14:55 17-10-2001 +0800, you wrote:

Shoot, I should have known it too.
The "US Arrogance" I was talking about has 11 letters!
The biggest example of that arrogance and a root cause of the bombing :
"Palestinian" also has 11 letters!
"So I was right" has 11 letters too......


(Below mail about number 11 appearing in things related to Sept 11 incident, and response from a person by name of Dave)

EE LIN KHOO
10/17/2001 03:13 PM
Subject: eleven letters!

Best Regards
Khoo Ee Lin
DID : (65) 882-1246
Fax : (65) 882-1762
168 Robinson Road #15-00 Capital Tower Singapore 068912
Email : eelin.khoo@jpmorgan.com

This is funny!! (read all the way to the bottom :)
I don't know who David is, but his response is hilarious!!!

Original letter:
The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11
After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11
Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11
The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11

More.......
State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union
New York City - 11 Letters
Afghanistan - 11 Letters
The Pentagon - 11 Letters
Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters (convicted or orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993)
Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11
Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11

(Dave's response)
Oh my God! How worried should I be?
There are 11 letters in the name "David Pawson!"
I'm going into hiding NOW. See you in a few weeks.

Wait a sec ... just realized "YOU CAN'T HIDE" also has 11 letters!
What am I gonna do? Help me!!! The terrorists are after me! ME! I can't believe it!

Oh crap, there must be someplace on the planet Earth I could hide!
But no .. PLANET EARTH" has 11 letters, too!

Maybe Nostradamus can help me. But dare I trust him? There are 11 letters in "NOSTRADAMUS."

I know, the Red Cross can help. No they can't... 11 letters in "THE RED CROSS," can't trust them.

I would rely on self-defense, but "SELF-DEFENSE" has 11 letters in it, too!

Can someone help? Anyone? If so, send me email. No, don't... "SEND ME EMAIL" has 11 letters....

Will this never end? I'm going insane! "GOING INSANE???" Eleven letters!!

Nooooooooooo!!!!!! I guess I'll die alone, even though
"I'LL DIE ALONE" has 11 letters.....

Oh my God, I just realized that America is doomed!
Our Independence Day is July 4th ... 7/4 ... 7+4=11!

~Dave
PS. "IT'S BULLSHIT" has 11 letters also.

No comments: